Quality Conference September 2013
The Forum of ESRD Networks announces the third annual Creating a Culture of Quality conference, to be held on September 17 and 18, 2013, in Baltimore, Maryland. This conference is a collaboration among numerous stakeholders from the renal community including the Forum of ESRD Networks, the Renal Physicians Association, Fresenius, DaVita, Dialysis Clinic Inc, the American Nephrology Nurses Association, National Renal Administrators Association and the Forum's Beneficiary Advisory Council. The topic of this year’s conference is “Listen ~ Hear ~ Empower ~ Change: The Critical Role of Communication in Improving Patient Safety” and will include sessions presented by nationally known quality and patient safety experts. We expect an audience of patients, physicians, quality managers and others concerned with improving kidney patient safety and care.
- Conference Presentations & Handouts
- Provided here are final copies of the speaker slide sets.
- Conference Registration Materials
- Conference Agenda & Speaker Bios
- Call for Posters
- Reception & Poster Session: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 5:30 pm ET
- Save the Date notice
- Press Release
- 2013 Quality Conference Summary Reports
- As they become available, summary reports of the speaker presentations will be posted here.