Quality Conference Webinar Series 2016
The Forum of ESRD Networks announces the 5th Annual Creating a Culture of Quality Conference - three 1-hour webinars to convene on September 14, October 19 and November 9 at 2:00 pm ET. Participants will have an active role in identifying ways to improve the Patient Experience of Care -- How to change the way we look at patient experiences of care and how to use new information to improve the patient experience of care. The Quality Conference is a collaboration presented by the Forum of ESRD Networks and its Kidney Patient Advisory Council (KPAC) in partnership with the Renal Physicians Association, Fresenius, DaVita, Dialysis Clinic Inc, the National Renal Administrators Association and the American Association of Kidney Patients. Check back here often for updates and details about these upcoming events.
- Webinar #1 Slides, Recording, and Q&A Document
- A recording of the webinar will be available the week of September 19th and the Q&A Document will be available by the end of September. We thank you for your patience as we gather answers and comments to your questions.
- A Brief Overview & Schedule - Forum Quality Conference Webinar Series
- Register Here for WEBINAR #1 - September 14 @ 2:00 pm ET: The Patient Perspective
- This is the FIRST of three webinars in the series "The Experience of Care: Patients & Providers as Partners." Presentations during this webinar include: •Patient Engagement, Patient Satisfaction, Patient Experience of Care...What's the difference? •ICH CAHPS & The Patient Experience of Care: The CMS Perspective •Panel: Patient perspectives on what is important •Attendee & Speaker Q&A
- Register Here for WEBINAR #2 - October 19 @ 2:00 pm ET: The Provider Perspective
- This is the SECOND of three webinars in the series "The Experience of Care: Patients & Providers as Partners." Presentations during this second webinar include: •Interpreting and Using ICH CAHPS Results •Patient Experience of Care Surveys...beyond ICH CAHPS •Practical Approaches to Improve Communication and Acting on Patient Feedback •Attendee & Speaker Q&A
- Register Here for WEBINAR #3 - November 9 @ 2:00 pm ET: Patient and Provider Engagement
- This is the THIRD of three webinars in the series "The Experience of Care: Patients & Providers as Partners." Presentations during this third webinar include: •Patient Provider Collaboration: Findings of the UNC ESRD Patient Engagement Study & Practical Applications Using Peer to Peer Mentoring •Practical Approaches to Identifying Patient Goals & Values •Attendee & Speaker Q&A
- Press Release - 2016 Quality Conference Webinars