Quality Conference March 2015
The Forum of ESRD Networks announces the fourth annual Creating a Culture of Quality conference, to be held on March 23-24, 2015, in Baltimore, Maryland, immediately following the Renal Physicians Association Annual Meeting which will convene on March 19-22 at the Baltimore Hilton. The Quality Conference is a collaboration presented by the Forum of ESRD Networks and its Beneficiary Advisory Council in partnership with the Renal Physicians Association, Fresenius, DaVita, Dialysis Clinic Inc, the American Nephrology Nurses Association, National Renal Administrators Association and the American Association of Kidney Patients. The topic of this year’s conference is “Achieving Quality: Reconciling Competing Goals - Guidelines, Incentives, Patient Centered Care, Shared Decision Making...How do we judge quality?” We expect an audience of patients, physicians, quality managers and others concerned with improving kidney patient safety and care.
- An Educational Video: "Patients Speak"
- "Patients Speak" is a video featuring the voices of Forum Kidney Patient Advisory Council (KPAC) members reading the words of anonymous patients and was presented at the Forum's 2015 Creating a Culture of Quality Conference. A special thank you to the National Coordinating Center (NCC) for putting these voices and important messages into a video format. Please feel free to share this video. SPECIAL DEDICATION: This video is dedicated to Danielle Ward. Danielle passed in October 2015. She was an active member of the KPAC and Network 6. Her voice is captured on this video and her memory is captured in our hearts. Her words, preserved on this video, are a constant reminder of the importance of our work. CREDITS: Published on Nov 30, 2015 This publication was developed under Contract Number HHSM-500-2013-NW002C, titled "End Stage Renal Disease National Coordinating Center (ESRD NCC)," sponsored by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Department of Health and Human Services. The contents do not necessarily reflect CMS policy. http://esrdncc.org/esrd-ncc-and-kpac-release-patients-speak-video/
- 2015 Creating a Culture of Quality Conference Summary
- A written summary of the 4th Annual Creating a Culture of Quality Conference convened in Baltimore, MD, on March 23-24, 2015. We invite you to share this summary with members of your organization as a useful resource.
- Speaker PPT Slides
- Posted here are the speaker slides as presented at the 2015 Quality Conference.
- REGISTER HERE for the 2015 Quality Conference!
- 2015 Meeting Registration Materials & Conference Agenda
- Call for Posters!
- Call for Posters - Abstract Preparation Instructions
- Exhibitor / Vendor Resources
- Resources are avialble here for businesses & organizations who may be interested in exhibiting at the 2015 Quality Conference. Please feel free to call Dee LeDuc, Forum Coordinator for more information (715) 354-3735.
- 2015 RPA Annual Meeting
- The 2015 RPA Annual Meeting will convene immediately prior to the Forum's Quality Conference in Baltimore, MD. The RPA conference includes presentations about compliance with Medicare performance incentive programs, requirements for dialysis facility medical directors to fulfill the conditions for coverage, strategies to improve the delivery of of patient centered care and much more to assist nephrology practitioners with providing effective and efficient high quality kidney care. Visit the RPA website for more information.
- Press Release
- Save the Date!
- References & Resources Authored by Quality Conference Speakers
- The folder contains references, resources and articles authored by or developed by some of our 2015 Quality Conference Speakers. We will add to this folder over time - check back periodically.