Conference Presentations & Handouts
Provided here are final copies of the speaker slide sets.
- National Quality Strategies - A. Howard
- Organized Chaos? - J.Perlmutter, M.Sommer, M.Carey
- Model to Overcome Transition Barriers in Transplantation: R.Formica
- Panel: Models to Overcome Transitions Barriers
- Dialysis Patient Safety Revisited: A.Kliger, J.Kitsen
- New Aspects of the Core Survey: J. Kari
- Using the Core Survey to Determine Safety Culture: B. Greenspan
- Handout: Core Survey resource
- This document was provided during the conference by Ms. Greenspan.
- With Safety and Justice For All: B.Noble
- Ms. Noble has provided the following references that were to be used during her presentation. Edmondson, A. "Psychological Safety, Trust and Learning: A Group-level Lens." In Trust and Distrust in Organizations: Dilemmas and Approaches, edited by Roderick Kramer and Karen Cook, 239-272. New York: Russell Sage, 2004. Leonard MW, Frankel A. The path to safe and reliable healthcare. Patient Educ Couns. 2010;80(3):288-92.
- Patient's Perspective: V. Elly
- Motivational Interviewing: P. McCarley
- Panel: Patient Centered Care Toolkit