- We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information.
- While the Forum will make every attempt to protect the personal information that you share with us, electronic mail is not secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive or includes personal information such as your social security number or medical history, you may want to send it by postal mail instead.
- The information you send through e-mail may be shared with other Networks, CMS, or Medicare if applicable and with your permission. It will not be shared with any other third parties.
- Your information will be used for such purposes as described at the point of collection.
- We may occasionally update this policy. Notice of revisions will be posted here.
The National Forum of ESRD Networks, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization #13-3246354. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services will be provided by the Forum in return or consideration for this contribution. Donations can also be mailed to the Forum Office at PO Box 203, Birchwood, WI 54817.Donate now
This 12-minute video provides an overview of the Toolkit
Please share this flyer with your dialysis patients