The ESRD QIP: What every facility should know (2019)
[Live event 4/10/2019] The National Forum of ESRD Networks, in collaboration with the 18 ESRD Networks, invites you to join us for this educational opportunity. We will provide a comprehensive overview of the ESRD Quality Incentive Program and practical guidance on interpreting and sharing the QIP Performance Score Certificate with your kidney patients. Featured presenters are Andrew Howard, MD, FACP, Past-President, Forum of ESRD Networks, and Derek Forfang, Chair of the Forum's Kidney Patient Advisory Council.
Webinar Evaluation - Tell us what you think!
Did you miss the live event but viewed the recording? We'd love to hear from you too.
Click here to access the electronic evaluation form.
The National Forum of ESRD Networks, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization #13-3246354. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services will be provided by the Forum in return or consideration for this contribution. Donations can also be mailed to the Forum Office at PO Box 70623, Henrico, VA 23255.Donate now
This toolkit for health providers and practitioners is a reference tool that gives information about overcoming barriers to starting or growing a home dialysis program.
Updated to include:
- New sections to address AAKH and CfC updates
- Emergency management of home dialysis patients
- Impact of ESCOs, ETC Model, Voluntary Models on home therapies
- Enhanced modality education: transitional care and self care
- Emerging Technology and the impact and benefits to home therapies
- Addressing Disparities and Access to Care
- Home therapy options in the LTC/nursing home setting
- KPAC Section: Empowering patients and care partners to be successful at home
Read the press release here.
The latest Forum Matters Newsletter is now available on the website!
Review current and past issues of Forum Matters here.
This Toolkit for health providers and practitioners is a reference tool that gives information about challenges in transitions of care and suggestions to help create solutions.
MAC Transitions of Care Toolkit (March 2022)
Please share this flyer with your dialysis patients
This 12-minute video provides an overview of the Toolkit