2021 - February: "Bridging the Gap: Lifetime Immunosuppressive Coverage for Kidney Patients"
The Forum of ESRD Networks hosted this 1-hour webinar to provide information about the lifetime immunosuppressive coverage which was included in the December 2020 COVID Relief Package. Leaders from the National Kidney Foundation Health Policy and Government Relations groups were invited to present on this webinar.
Invited attendees were Forum members, Network staff and volunteers. The Forum acknowledges the NKF for their continued collaboration and partnership in improving the quality of care for kidney patients.
This webinar was convened at February 17, 2021.
After watching the recording, please tell us what you think by completing this very brief evaluation.
The National Forum of ESRD Networks, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization #13-3246354. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services will be provided by the Forum in return or consideration for this contribution. Donations can also be mailed to the Forum Office at PO Box 70623, Henrico, VA 23255.Donate now
This toolkit for health providers and practitioners is a reference tool that gives information about overcoming barriers to starting or growing a home dialysis program.
Updated to include:
- New sections to address AAKH and CfC updates
- Emergency management of home dialysis patients
- Impact of ESCOs, ETC Model, Voluntary Models on home therapies
- Enhanced modality education: transitional care and self care
- Emerging Technology and the impact and benefits to home therapies
- Addressing Disparities and Access to Care
- Home therapy options in the LTC/nursing home setting
- KPAC Section: Empowering patients and care partners to be successful at home
Read the press release here.
The latest Forum Matters Newsletter is now available on the website!
Review current and past issues of Forum Matters here.
This Toolkit for health providers and practitioners is a reference tool that gives information about challenges in transitions of care and suggestions to help create solutions.
MAC Transitions of Care Toolkit (March 2022)
Please share this flyer with your dialysis patients
This 12-minute video provides an overview of the Toolkit