Kidney Transplant Toolkit
This Toolkit for dialysis clinic staff is a reference tool that gives information about the transplant referral process and guidance to help patients prepare for receiving a kidney transplant.
Learn about resources available to educate patients and help navigate the process to receiving a kidney transplant. Hosted by the ESRD National Coordinating Center, this webinar featured Dr. Jennifer Gander, one of the co-authors of the Forum's Kidney Transplant Toolkit, and Amy Brannan, RN. Patricia Bologna from the Forum's Kidney Patient Advisory Council (KPAC) also presented to provide a brief overview on the companion piece for patients being developed by the Forum's KPAC. [09/17/2019]
The National Forum of ESRD Networks, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization #13-3246354. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. No goods or services will be provided by the Forum in return or consideration for this contribution. Donations can also be mailed to the Forum Office at PO Box 70623, Henrico, VA 23255.Donate now
This toolkit for health providers and practitioners is a reference tool that gives information about overcoming barriers to starting or growing a home dialysis program.
Updated to include:
- New sections to address AAKH and CfC updates
- Emergency management of home dialysis patients
- Impact of ESCOs, ETC Model, Voluntary Models on home therapies
- Enhanced modality education: transitional care and self care
- Emerging Technology and the impact and benefits to home therapies
- Addressing Disparities and Access to Care
- Home therapy options in the LTC/nursing home setting
- KPAC Section: Empowering patients and care partners to be successful at home
Read the press release here.
The latest Forum Matters Newsletter is now available on the website!
Review current and past issues of Forum Matters here.
This Toolkit for health providers and practitioners is a reference tool that gives information about challenges in transitions of care and suggestions to help create solutions.
MAC Transitions of Care Toolkit (March 2022)
Please share this flyer with your dialysis patients
This 12-minute video provides an overview of the Toolkit